iPhone 5 speaker and sound review
After owning my iPhone 5 for 2 years I have decided to write a review on the speaker and sound performance. Over this time I have used other phones such as the Galaxy S range and the HTC one.
- Crystal clear sound.
- Good depth and mid tones.
- Sounds are well played.
- Performs well with nearly every genre from classical to dub step.
- It doesn’t have the tinny cheap feel that you get from the Samsung Galaxy range.
- Although sound are great it does lack that extra punch that you would get on a HTC or Samsung Galaxy.
- The speaker is based in the bottom of the phone instead on the exterior back which some people see as a negative.
- The speaker itself tends to get quite dirty as fluff and dust gets lodged in. This can can muffle the sound but is only minor and hard to pick up. Also this can be fixed just by maintaining your iPhone and keeping it clean.
It comes as no surprise but the iPhone 5 has great sound quality and good depth. What I really like about the iPhone 5 sound is that Apple decided to not compromise on the quality. It may lack that extra oomph but it makes up for it in the sound quality. This comes as no surprise really as its what Apple is notorious for, good products. Considering its a device that fits in your pocket it really is hard to go wrong with the iPhone 5.
What are your thoughts? Have you experienced something different? Comment below and share!